Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 3

This is the plan for today, I am extremely sore simply because I have been pushing myself to the "No Pain No Gain" concept. Gosh! it hurts but like I said I will continue to keep on keeping on... so lets begin day 3. I have altered a few things off what he recommends (I am posting his recommendations not what I have done). I had a few cashews as an added snack, instead of my recommended dinner last night - I had steamed broccli & avacados...

Breakfast
1 cup of cooked oatmeal (if you use instant or flavored, 1 packet)
Optional: sliced fruite/berries. 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of sugar subsitute, or 1/2 pat of butter.
1 cup of freshly squeezed fruit or veggie juice OR 1 piece of fruit.

Meal #2
1 small fruit smoothie (no added sweetners must be less than 200 calories)
OR
1 small whey protein shake (200 calories or less; if using milk instead of water, use low-fat or skim milk, 1 cup or less)

Meal # 3
1 cup of cooked beans, chickpeas, or lentils (bake beans NOT allowed during this cycle)
1 cup of cooked brown rice
1 serving of veggies.

Meal #4
4 ounces of fish, chicken, turkey or lean sirloin.
1/2 large baked sweet potato
2 servings of veggies.

EXERCISE

55 mins cardio.

No comments: